Tuesday, October 28, 2008

What is WRONG with me?

I am sitting here, the kids are in bed, A is playing Bunko and I am watching The Biggest Loser and just polished off about eight Oreos.  I have been eating the house and am sitting here still hungry.  We only ran three miles this morning, which is fine.  I have been lifting weights as well, so I hope that has something to do with it.  I have had some job search set backs - the job that I really wanted was put on hold (thanks economy) so that is the second time I have had a position put on hold.

Is it the combination of these things along with the days getting shorter and the weather getting colder that makes me want to eat everything that will fit in my mouth?  I don't know - I will think more about it while I eat this apple.

No comments: