Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Damn You!


Why aren't you more inviting? I need to love you. It's not that you are uncomfortable, it's just that riding you in place is the absolutely most boring thing I have ever done. TV doesn't help (unless I just haven't found the right thing to watch.) I struggle to 30 minutes and then abandon all hope and leave you in your corner in the basement alone and lonely. Perhaps new trinkets (like a better seat) would help, but I doubt it. I would much rather run for two hours outside in the freezing cold than spend time with you. For that I am sorry and I will pay the price if I don't spend more time with you on a consistent basis. I think we need to go see the counselor and make sure we fit now that you have aero-bars. I will make an appointment for next week. Please be patient with me and know that I want to make this work, it is just really difficult. See you soon.

No comments: