Monday, December 22, 2008

Too Much and Too Soon



Well, today is the first full day of winter (officially) and we have already had a handful of double-digit, sub-zero days with windchills in the negative multiples of ten.  I have lived in Minnesota my entire life and I honestly can't remember a year where it has been this cold and this snowy, this early.  These temps are normal for the end of January.  It makes me wary of a protracted winter in the deep freeze.  To make matters worse, I keep reading blogs of people who live in Hawaii.  Talk about self-torture.  Later on tonight or tomorrow morning I will, again, bundle up and shovel and blow the one-to-three inches of snow we are supposed to get while trying to keep my fingertips from turning blue (again) and my boogers from freezing. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like the new look...feels warm...like hell.