Wednesday, February 11, 2009

On My Way

As I mentioned yesterday, today was the official first day of triathlon training. True, I have been running and yes, I have been getting on my bike, but I consider this the first day because I got back in the pool and paid my dues to the Masters Swim Club. I have felt way worse on the first day in the pool. We did a total of 1,800 yards in about 50 minutes. It was a good day to start because it was IM day. I hit all the fast intervals and didn't blow up. I am sure my arms will feel it tomorrow. Later on today I will hit the trainer for a nice spin. We will see what the new dog thinks about me pedaling in place with sweat pouring off my face. I really can't wait for the weather to warm up and the roads to clear so I can ride outside. I am looking forward to Friday's swim - sprints. Should be a killer for Mr. Out-of-Swimming-Shape. At least I have a good start on everything.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm sure Tripod will think it is crazy. Just make sure he doesn't stick a good leg in the back wheel.