Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Miraculous Weight Loss

It is damn hot and humid here in Minneapolis. Even at 5:30 AM. We did our usual Tuesday run - my total distance was 10.75 miles. We were not running very fast as it was so muggy and warm, but we were still working. I am a heavy sweater. How heavy? I drank 24 oz. of Accelerade before I went out and we stopped for water 3 times during the run. When I got home I was 188 lbs. Yesterday I was 195. Needless to say I am drinking every liquid I can ingest. It is fun to see my weight under 190 even if it is misleading. 

4 comments:

Charisa said...

Nice BRIC and hang in there w/ the humidity - hydrate, hydrate, hydrate :) I remember Chicago summers where you just sweat sitting still - ahhhhh what good memories growing up :)

Unknown said...

That was an amazing amount of sweat pouring off your body today.

I'm so glad you ran down and didn't get in my car.

BreeWee said...

holy cow you sweat a lot... wow! AND that previous post, leaving off the K, love it! ha ha

FLATOUT JIM said...

The incredible shrinking man!