Friday, June 4, 2010

Race Eve

I have to say, I don't think I ever anticipated sitting in a rented condo on the big island of Hawaii watching "Say Yes To The Dress" with a bunch of people I have never met in person (but knew through blogs) the afternoon before I race the biggest half Ironman I have ever done, but here I am.

Everything is checked in and set. I'll put together my race day stuff later on tonight and then try to get some sleep before a VERY early wake up.

My brain is just too busy right now to put together coherent thoughts so I'll make this short.

I do have to say thanks to everyone who has been sending me well wishes and especially A who is home with the kids so I can run off to pursue my little hobby. Thanks honey but, it's not nearly as fun without you.

Catch you all on the flip-flop.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Rock it Todd!

Kathleen @ ForgingAhead said...

Hope it was fun!

rr said...

Yay, I love a good story. I didn't realize you swam that fast. Jerk. Don't forget to include me looking for dates on the bike, ok?