Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Re-thinking "The Plan"

Bike: Ready to go outside. Weather is not cooperating (read: I still don't want to ride outside.)
Legs: Lower legs well shaved, upper legs still a little patchy. Now that the majority of the hair is gone, I kind of want it back. With no hair my legs look very pale and kind of spindly. They are also really dry - time to break out the lotion. I guess to some extent I am starting to get "running legs" and I am not used to it. Hopefully, a few days of Florida sun will get some color on them and I will get used to seeing them. Then, when I get home the weather should be nice and I can start running and biking in shorts (wishful thinking.) Baby steps.

2 comments:

Charisa said...

Hmmmmm, sounds like the legs are pretty prepared for the bike!!

NJ said...

That sounds hilarious! But it's useless without pictures! HAHA

It has been rather windy so I understand not wanting to get outside to bike. Better pop it back on the trainer for the rest of the week. I get the whole "train in all conditions" idea, but when there's very few nice days happening, that's a tough motto to live by.

By all means, please bring some sun and warmth back from FL! Have a fun trip!