Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Have You Seen My Wagon?


Because I seem to have fallen off of it. It shouldn't be too far away though. I didn't work out today. I was going to go on a ride OUTSIDE for the first time this spring but couldn't find anyone to go with me and then I had to meet the painter at my in-laws to pick a paint color for their new garage door and then A was coming home early so she wanted to do some yard work. So, after a couple of weeks of "6-for-7" I am off the wagon. However, tomorrow we have our usual run - mile repeats at the track - and MS and I are going to go for a bike ride. It is about fricking time. So, missing a workout today but doubling up tomorrow makes everything even out, right? 

3 comments:

NJ said...

I'm not so sure on your "evening out" theory. Weren't you already behind with all that Easter candy you've been sucking down?! Just kidding! You're probably due a small break with all that marathon training you're doing.

Enjoy your bike tomorrow!

D said...

I missed BOTH my workouts today. Granted, I'm going to do the swim in the morning instead. But still.
I'm still sick and needed to eat a whole pizza to myself instead of training. These things happen.

Charisa said...

I did my bike workout today and it was AWFUL. So I SHOULD have skipped my workout :)