Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I GET IT!

Apparently verbosity will get you nowhere. I thought the criticism of my long post might just be a Canadian thing, but since all three of my readers (I have three readers now, my popularity is soaring - thanks for commenting twice, Mom) have mentioned an aversion to posts of length I will keep my posts much shorter and sprinkle them with pictures (actual photographs, not "word pictures" of which I am so fond.) Brevity is my co-pilot. That being said, my posts may be few and far between until something even remotely interesting and picture-worthy occurs.

Since pictures are now required for audience approval - check out this one.

5 comments:

Whitney said...

Typical soccer fan.

D said...

Aversion? Brevity? Listen Captain Diction, I just might have to remove you from my blogroll for such silliness.

Lisa T said...

Just take pics of your body parts and post 'em. It's been working for me.

Charisa said...

Your mom reads your blog?! Oh man, I am jealous!!!

rr said...

Is that F? I'm going to teach Sky to do that. After she rips me to shreds.