Thursday, November 13, 2008

Rainy Days and Mondays

Today is obviously Thursday, but the sentiment seems appropriate.  It has been cloudy, cold-ish and drippy for the last four days or so and it is starting to get to me.  E has been home with a cold for two and a half days now. Which means I have to stick close to home and haven't been able to get out much.   F has been up in the middle of the night for a variety of reasons for a few days now, so I am a little sleep deprived.  And to top things off I have eaten terribly for the last three days.  I am pretty sure I have eaten more servings of Oreos (with milk however) than fruits and veggies in those three days.  Running usually gets me back on track, but it was rainy, cold and windier than expected today and those things combined with lack of sleep and empty calories equaled less than exuberant running this morning.  I need some snow or sun to lift my mood.  Or maybe I just need a nap.  

No comments: