Sunday, February 8, 2009

Money, Money, Money


Last night at dinner with my sister, brother-in-law and a couple of mutual friends, we got to talking about how I waste my time - also known as writing in my blog. Everyone encouraged me to write for a living. (My wife rolled her eyes.) Granted, a bottle of wine had been consumed (mostly by my wife), so there was much excitement about this idea. (Sober, I took it with a grain of salt.) I would love to do that! I have a writing degree that has never been put to good use. I know when to use a period and I sometime string some words together that make people laugh. Or cry. Or wince uncomfortably. Anyone want to pay me to write something for them? I work cheap. Just thought I'd throw it out there. 

1 comment:

Charisa said...

I'd say go for it! I think there are a lot of small jobs writing for blogs out there - might be an easy way to start!